RabidReads

Rabid Reads

Best Book Boyfriends of 2014

TopOf2014

Merry Christmas!!!

Another year has come and gone which means that it’s time to participate in Two Chicks On Books, Reading YA Rocks, Magical Urban Fantasy Reads and Tales of a Ravenous Reader annual TOP 10 OF 2014 week long meme. Not only do I love lists but these posts are easy to put together and schedule during the holidays so that I can spend time with my family. Enjoy!

*Click on book cover to visit Amazon / GoodReads for more info.

10. Bannerman Boru

The hero of Darby Kaye’s new Urban Fantasy series was an instant hit with me; from his Irish brogue, to his cavalier mannerisms, to his love for his son and hot warrior bod.
  09. Curran

This dude’s a regular on my year-end book boyfriends list, and considering he’s a cat (ok lion) that’s saying something. Unfortunately Kate is NOT someone I’d want to mess with, so I crush on him from afar.
  08. Reyes Farrow

Even though I read SEVENTH GRAVE AND NO BODY several months ago, this man still visits me regularly in dreamland. If you haven’t made his acquaintance yet, well… more for me!
  07. Bones

He’s blonde, immortal, badass, and has an oh so sexy Brit accent, plus from what I’ve seen in the NIGHT HUNTRESS books he’s absolutely dynamite in bed.
  06. Alec Royce

I just met this charming bloodsucker in September, but as you can tell, he made a HUGE impression on me. I’m cheating a bit because I’m only at book 4, not 6. Ssshh!
  05. Vail

Tortured heroes are irresistible IMO, and no one does ‘em quite like Felicity Heaton. Next year is going to be challenging to pick my fav ETERNAL MATES protagonist, but Vail was hands down the winner of 2014.
  04. Ty

If good guys are more your style, then Bonilla’s handsome Jinn is as perfect as they come. I seriously can’t get enough of this sweetie which is why he made the cut two years in a row. Ty never disappoints!
  03. Adam Hauptman

No RR book boyfriends list would be complete without at least one werewolf; this man’s as alpha as he is sexy. He’s one heck of a swoon-worthy character! ❤
  02. Clay Danvers

I never thought I’d see the day when my FAVOURITE wolf would come up short of the #1 spot, but here we are. He’s first among the weres though, so that still counts for something!
  01. Jamie Fraser

This Scot needs no introduction IMO; whether you’ve read/listened to the books, watched season 1 of the TV series, or both. His grade-A hunk status is undeniable.

Who were some of your book boyfriends of 2014?

Carmel Signature