RabidReads

Rabid Reads

Primal Pleasure: Pendragon Gargoyles, Book 3

Primal Pleasure - Sydney Somers Reviewed by: Rabid Reads

This novella was a lot of fun to read and there’s tons of content for so few pages. It’s a great choice if you’re looking for a quick and enjoyable way to spend an afternoon. Primal Pleasures has engaging characters, juicy action and a fast-paced story. I’d be hard pressed to pick a favorite out of the Pendragon Gargoyles series. They’re all great, which makes the entire series a must-read.

Cian wakes up after having been locked in stone for a century. It was neat experiencing the 21st century through his eyes. Imagine finding yourself in today’s world after having been living back in the horse and buggy days in what feels like only moments ago. I couldn’t help but giggle while he struggled to understand the microwave or got addicted to Looney Tunes. He’s a very serious, manly character so seeing him fascinated by the simplest technology softened him up a bit and made Cian out to be a very likable character.

The sizzling action between Cian and Emma is intense. You’ll definitely find yourself feeling a little restless after certain chapters! This installment also expanded on Sydney Somers’ version of Fae which was well-done and a great addition to the storyline.