RabidReads

Rabid Reads

Question: First Books in a Series that Knocked Your Socks Off

WeeklyQuestion

I’m a series addict, and as much as I look forward to reading an author’s next installment, there’s just something extra special about discovering a fictional world and the characters who inhabit it for the very first time. And, I don’t mean “Yeah, that was good, I’ll check out the next one” but rather “OMG! I want to crawl inside this novel and live there!” (But, only if I can either A- be the heroine, or B- be an equally kickass chick. Otherwise, I probably wouldn’t even survive a day in most of these universes. LOL)

It’s questions like this that make me super grateful for GoodReads, and its stats because otherwise, I’d be racking my brain trying to remember them all. The below list is in no way all inclusive, but I think I got the main ones. So, with no further ado, my favourite book #1′s are as follows (in no particular order):

This post turned into a top 10 without me even realizing it. Ha! Anyway, I showed you mine—your turn!

What First Book in a Series Knocked YOUR socks off?

Carmel Signature

Source: http://rabidreads.ca/2014/09/question-first-books-in-a-series-that-knocked-your-socks-off.html