RabidReads

Rabid Reads

Question: If There Was A Book About You, What Would The Title Be?

WeeklyQuestion

I think that the key to a good book title is saying a lot in few words, and having it also fit the story. So, how do you sum up thirty two years of life experience into five words of less? Julie turned to her husband to help with her answer to this week’s question, so I figured I’d do the same, but the only problem with that is that Jason was willing to poke fun at himself with “How To Live With An Idiot” while as my DH was not. His suggestions ranged from bad to obscene as I tried to strong arm a decent response out of him, and the best he could come up with (that I’m willing to share) was “I Got Lucky Because My Man Has A Big Dick & Cooks For Me”. LOL Now, you understand what I have to deal with on a day-to-day basis.

Carina Press posed this Q to their Facebook like-rs last week, and I read over the answers hoping for inspiration, but alas you can’t exactly compare one life to another which means that I was pretty much on my own. Now, if it was blog specific I’d go with something along the lines of “I Like Wolves, Eh?” because I do, and not just the ones in books (you’d have to visit my house to really grasp my level of obsession), and the last word ties in to me being Canadian.

However, the title is supposed to encompass everything, not just my addiction to books, so I’m going go to with “I Should Have Been Born Blonde”. My intention isn’t to offend anyone with this hair colour, but it was my parents’ motto for me growing up, and it has carried over into my adult life. I’m a HUGE ditz, and I like to have fun, so yeah, I think it suits me! I know that today is a difficult anniversary for many of my neighbours to the South, and I hope that my silly post brought you a bit of sunshine. Never forget.

10590459_10153124825404619_5599734482131501427_n

Carmel Signature

Source: http://rabidreads.ca/2014/09/question-if-there-was-a-book-about-you-what-would-the-title-be.html