RabidReads

Rabid Reads

The To-Be-Read Tag

The TBR Tag was created by Danasquare & A Perfection Called, Books. I was tagged by Bethzaida from Book Itty Blog.

How Do you Keep Track of Your TBR Pile?

GoodReads, my wishlist and Google Calendar.

Is Your TBR mostly print? Or e-books?

Had I been asked this question a year ago, I would have said print, but now eBooks and audiobooks are definitely my preferred formats. They take up 0 shelf space, and I'm all about instant gratification. LOL Screw shipping fees and waiting on the postman!

How Do You Determine which Book to Read Next?

For the most part, I rely on my Google Calendar. I keep track all of the upcoming publication dates of titles I want to read, schedule my reviews as close as possible around 'em, and fill in the remaining spots with whatever strikes my fancy.

A Book that’s been on Your TBR List the Longest:

Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. It's been on there since December 2010. URGH!

A Book You Recently Added to Your TBR:

I just received Darynda Jone's Seventh Grave and No Body audiobook this morning. SQUEE!!!

A Book in Your TBR strictly Because of its Beautiful Cover:

Wolf Pact by Melissa de La Cruz: I'm a sucker for red heads, wolves, and moons, which means that I was screwed the moment I saw this one. LOL

A Book in Your TBR that You Never Planned on Reading:

Red Blooded by Amanda Carlson: I just KNEW that it was gonna suck, but I still couldn't resist in the vain hope that I might be surprised. I wasn't.

An Unpublished Book in Your TBR that You’re Excited About:

Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews, because well, this author duo needs no reason IMO. They should be on EVERYONE'S TBR!

A Book that Everyone’s Read But You:

Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris: I watched True Blood though, does that count? ;)

A Book on Your TBR that Everyone Recommends to You:

The Warlord Wants Forever by Kresley Cole.

A Book on Your TBR that You’re Dying to Read:

Otherworld Nights by Kelley Armstrong: she's my favourite author, and her anthologies are DA BOMB!!!

How Many Books are in Your TBR Shelf: